Register Interest in a PitchVideo August 13, 2020
This video shows subscribers how to register their interest in a Sluamor pitch, i.e., a business opportunity that has been published via Sluamor.
In addition, it shows the following:
- How to find pitches for which they've previously registered an interest.
- How to withdraw interest in pitches.
- How to reverse a withdrawal of interest in a pitch.
- How they would have access to additional information after they register their interest (e.g., attachments).
- Where to find the published pitch evaluation criteria, i.e., the approach that will be take to evaluate and select candidates.
- How to access the area to be used for requesting clarifications, and finding clarification responses previously provided.
- Where to go to make submissions outlining their formal expressions of interest or proposals.
If you need further support in registering your interest in a pitched business opportunity, feel free to request our help.
We hope you'll find this tutorial useful.