Already subscribed? Sign In before registering.
Selling to Customers with Formal Procurement ProcessesBid Management Newbie 01:15:17 Jun 23, 2021 0
This is an introduction to formal procurement for suppliers looking to sell goods or services into other companies.
We discuss the different types of formal procurement processes, describing the following:
- What they are;
- How they work;
- Information you could be asked to supply; and
- How you can find out about opportunities to sell the goods and services your company offers.
This tutorial covers the following types of formal procurement methods:
- Request for Bid (RFB);
- Request for Proposal (RFP);
- Request for Quote (RFQ);
- Request for Tender (RFT); and
- Request for Information (RFI).