Sluamor is hiring - Marketing Executive needed
- Published Feb 9, 2021
- 2 min read
Sluamor is growing! We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join our team.
You'll play a major role in raising the profile and driving subscriber growth for our new online B2B platform. You'll be joining a team of six procurement and technology professionals at an innovative start-up, so you'll need to be a reliable, dependable self-starter with the right blend of creativity and attention to detail to succeed. The team will rely on your skills and experience to develop our marketing strategy and approach as Sluamor enters an important growth phase for the business. Key marketing challenges for you include:
- Brand recognition
Work with the team to develop marketing campaigns across all channels including social media (video campaigns including training and seminars will play a role)
- Brand awareness
Support customer discovery, develop and manage advertising and email campaigns and lead the promotion of new platform features
- Website traffic
Drive web traffic through SEO optimisation and refine our website's design
- Web content development
We do a lot of blogging/podcasts and have lots of white papers and technical content to share with our customers and site visitors. You'll help us develop content, focusing on visual impact, accessibility and alignment with our marketing strategy.
- Networking & promotion
Support our media outreach, as well as participation conferences/trade-shows etc.
Flexibility is a requirement and applicants should prepare for a role that changes in line with business and customer requirements. You'll also need to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- A business and/or marketing qualification is essential. Where the qualification is in business, we are seeking somebody with subsequent, relevant marketing experience.
- At least 2 years of business experience some of which must be in the core requirements listed below.
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills is essential.
- Experience in market testing and data analysis is advantageous.
- Modern European languages are advantageous but only English is mandatory.
- Experience in website content management is advantageous.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is advantageous.
This role is a fixed-term contract role for four months initially with the capacity for this to become a full time role subject to satisfactory performance. A performance related bonus applies.
Salary range is the equivalent of €30,000 per annum.
Learn more by dropping us a message via our Contact page.